Brussels, 09 Dec 2004
A conference on the information society and the EU's Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will take place in Turin, Italy, on 14 January.
The conference will analyse and comment on the fourth IST call, published on 16 November, and will provide examples of good project management in relation to the new instruments.
The event is organised by the Turin Polytechnic in collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Turin, the local APRE (Italian Agency for the Promotion of European Research) office and Unioncamere Piemonte.
For more information about the event, please contact:
Politecnico of Turin
Tel: +39 011 5646220
For more information on the IST programme, including the fourth call, please consult: http:///www.cordis.lu/ist
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now