Brussels, 25 May 2004
The International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) is organising its fifth international post-harvest symposium, to take place in Verona, Italy, from 6 to 11 June.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- recent advances in post-harvest science;
- improving the quality and satisfying consumer demand for safe and healthy produce;
- new technologies for monitoring the qualitative parameters and delaying the process of deterioration of fruits and vegetables;
- the most recent technological advances for conservation and transport of products;
- basic research in genomics and proteonomics relating to quality.
For further information, please visit: