Brussels, 25 May 2004
The International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) is organising its fifth international post-harvest symposium, to take place in Verona, Italy, from 6 to 11 June.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- recent advances in post-harvest science;
- improving the quality and satisfying consumer demand for safe and healthy produce;
- new technologies for monitoring the qualitative parameters and delaying the process of deterioration of fruits and vegetables;
- the most recent technological advances for conservation and transport of products;
- basic research in genomics and proteonomics relating to quality.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now