Brussels, 12 Aug 2003
Nutrigenomics will be the focus of an international conference taking place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on 6 and 7 November.
The conference will comprise a number of sessions, addressing subjects such as:
- the state of the art in nutrigenomics and new challenges;
- disease prevention and health promotion;
- cancer and intestinal health;
- metabolism related issues;
- personalised nutrition;
- challenges in communication and education:
- bioactivity profiling and discovery.
For further information, please consult the following web address: