Brussels, 05 May 2004
An international symposium on mechatronics will take place in Linz, Austria, on 22 June.
Austrian and German experts from industry and research institutes will address the following topics:
- intelligent machine technology for rotary systems;
- using wireless sensor technology;
- intelligent products as Europe's answer to globalisation and cost pressures;
- parametric constructions and 3D-CAD;
- mechatronic methods for process optimisation in metal production and processing;
- intelligence in machines and components.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now