Brussels, 08 Mar 2004
An international forum on applied wearable computing will take place in Bremen, Germany, on 24 and 25 March.
Wearable computing is becoming more and more feasible and is receiving growing attention from industry and consumers alike. The event will address the bi-directional interface between scientific research and requirements from industry.
The aim is to motivate scientists to think about the practical aspects of their research, and to discuss their innovative ideas with the wearable computing industry. Industry representatives will also present their visions of wearable computing.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now