Brussels, 31 Mar 2005
An international technology transfer day on the maritime and navigation field will take place in Palermo, Sicily, on 30 September. It will form part of the International Forum for Technologies in Maritime and Navigation.
The event will address issues such as:
- industrial manufacturing, material and transport technologies;
- electronics, IT and telecommunications;
- transport and shipping technology;
- construction technology;
- environment (environmental engineering/technology, remote sensing technology, water pollution/treatment);
- design and interiors design;
- material and transport technologies.
The event will bring together suppliers and users of technology and know-how from all over Europe to discuss solutions and new opportunities for the future. Its aim is to initiate collaborations, and to promote the transfer of know-how and industrial application of the scientific results in the maritime and navigation field.
For further information please visit: