Brussels, 14 Mar 2005
An international eco-energy conference on energy-saving ecotechnology for hydrocarbon production, transport, refinery and consumption will be held in Kiev, Ukraine, from 25 to 29 October.
The conference will address the following topics:
- problems facing the oil and gas industry;
- perspectives on energy consumption worldwide in the context of globalisation and ecologisation;
- strategic trends in the development and effective utilisation of operating solutions and equipment;
- recent technological developments in the fuel and energy industry addressing resource-saving and environmental protection.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +380 97 6840135
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now