Brussels, 17 Dec 2003
The European Commission has launched a call for proposals for specific targeted research projects and coordination actions - Mediterranean Partner Countries under the 'specific measures in support of international cooperation - Mediterranean Partner Countries' activity of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
The following areas are covered by this call:
- environment (B.1 in the work programme);
- comprehensive policy for integrated water planning (B.1.1);
- improving the water consumption by users and uses; plant breeding for efficient crop water and nutrient use (B.1.2);
- advanced water treatment, re use and energy implication (B.1.3);
- environmental risks (B.1.4);
- renewable energy (B.1.5);
- material artefacts, monuments and sites (B.2.1);
- risk assessment and preventive conservation (B.2.3);
- health (B.3).
The indicative budget for this call is .1 million euro.
To see the full details of the call, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The deadline for submitting proposal documents is 14.9.2004.
Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.