Brussels, 06 Jul 2006
A joint BioStar and ICBN conference on regenerative biology and the bio-nano interface will take place in Stuttgart, Germany, from 9 to 11 October.
Pioneering projects and advanced technologies will be presented by leading experts, and Nobel Laureate Robert Huber will give a lecture at the plenary session.
Topics for discussion will include:
- regeneration of supporting tissue, cardiovascular system, blood vessels, inner organs and skin;
- clinical applications of tissue engineering products;
- nanosurfaces in interaction with tissues and cells;
- biochemical nanomaterials and interface;
- nano/microtechnology and biosensors;