Brussels, 04 Jun 2004
An international congress on twin studies will be held in Odense, Denmark from 2 to 4 July.
Topics discussed will include:
- recent advances in molecular genetics using twins;
- paediatric aspects of twinning;
- obstetrical aspects of twinning, controversies in management of twin births;
- separation of conjoined twins;
- statistical issues in twin studies;
- complex disorders, diabetes, cancer, aging;
- psychosocial issues in families with multiple births;
- behavioural genetics;
- language development;
- sessions for Multiple Birth Organisations;
- the importance of twin registries.
For further information, please visit: