Brussels, 07 May 2003
An international conference on scanning tunneling microscopy, spectroscopy and related techniques will take place from 21 to 25 July, in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
The event aims to report on the latest news and developments in scanning probe techniques. Some of the fields of interest covered at the conference include:
- bio and macromolecules and polymers;
- semiconductor and metal surface structure;
- adsorbates and reactions on semiconductor and metal surfaces;
- magnetic systems;
- nanotubes and 1-D wires;
- catalysis and electrochemistry;
- nanooptical phenomena;
- interactions within and between single molecules;
- atom and molecular manipulation;
A series of plenary sessions, poster presentations and vendor exhibitions will also take place during the conference, ensuring active participation by those attending.
The conference is being organised by the Dutch inter-university research institute on communication technology, COBRA.
For further information, please consult the following web address: