Brussels, 01 Sep 2004
The first international conference on the integration of renewable energy sources and distributed energy resources will take place in Brussels, Belgium, from 1 to 3 December.
Based on the initiative of the European Commission's DG Research, this conference is the first of its kind. The aim of the event is to establish a dialogue between professionals in the utility sector, in science, industry and in the sector of policy makers.
The topics of the conference are:
- visions from different players;
- learning from national programmes and policies;
- stimulating international, national and regional programme coordination;
- status and results of research projects;
- main Issues, research priorities and potential solutions.
For more information, please consult the following web address: