Brussels, 05 May 2004
Technology transfer and innovation 2004 (tti2004), a major international conference on innovation and knowledge transfer, will take place from 29 June to 1 July in Edinburgh, UK.
The event will enable innovation managers and implementers from industry, academia and the public sector to:
- view leading edge research initiatives from around the globe;
- see research ideas turned into commercial competitive advantage;
- extend networks of professional contacts and identify potential partners;
- address current issues in knowledge transfer.
The conference will feature speakers from government, industry and research, addressing daily themes such as market needs and knowledge development, the challenge of exploiting knowledge, and business in a changing environment.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now