Brussels, 17 Oct 2003
An international conference on space cognition, scientific research and application will take place from 24 to November in Rome, Italy.
The conference, which is a concluding event for the European year of disability, will focus on issues relating to space and disability.
The conference's programme will include the following topics:
- assistive technologies for spatial cognition;
- technologies for navigation in real and virtual spaces
- innovations in assistive technology;
- universal designing and space usability;
- recovery and rehabilitation of spatial disorders;
-development of spatial cognition in disability.
For further information, please consult the following web address: