Brussels, 26 Oct 2004
An international conference on 'nutrient management in the Danube and its impact on the Black sea' will be held in Vienna, Austria, on 16 December.
The conference is part of the daNUbs project, funded under the European Commission's Fifth Framework Programme (FP5), and will present the final results of the project.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now