Brussels, 17 Sep 2003
The fifth international conference on grey literature, GL5, will be held from 4 to 5 December in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Grey literature is defined as that information produced by government, academics, business and industry in electronic and print formats, which is not controlled by commercial publishing.
GL5 will focus on grey matters in the world of networked information, including:
- the economy of grey;
- grey journalism and the media;
- research is grey dependent;
- perish or publish grey;
- grey versus commercial communication;
- search engines are growing grey;
- grey benchmarks in collection development;
- roadmap of grey literature systems and services.
For further information, please consult the following web address: