Brussels, 31 Jul 2003
The eight international conference on environmental science and technology will take place from 8 to 10 September on Lemnos island, Greece.
The main purpose of the event is to present research results and technological developments related to environmental problems.
The following topics will be discussed:
- global environmental change;
- water resources management and water quality;
- solid waste management and recycling;
- air quality and atmospheric pollution;
- liquid waste treatment and management;
- pollution control technologies;
- environmental health;
- environmental economics - sustainable services and systems;
- life cycle management and sustainable production;
- environmental law - environmental policies;
- ecosystems management;
- environmental performance of enterprises.
The conference is being organised by the global network of environmental science and technology (GNEST) and the department of environmental studies at the University of the Aegean.
For further information, please consult the following web address: