Brussels, 13 Jun 2003
The University of Bordeaux and the Technical University of Gdañsk are jointly organising an international conference on the environmental degradation of engineering materials, to take place from 29 June to 2 July in Bordeaux, France.
The specific purpose of EDEM 2003 is to promote exchanges with eastern European countries on a wide range of topics related to the environmental degradation of structural materials.
The event will provide a forum for materials scientists and engineers from all over the world. The latest research findings and applications will be presented, and there will be opportunities for exchanging ideas on opinions on the subject.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now