Brussels, 10 Mar 2004
The seventh international conference on current research information systems (CRIS 2004), entitled 'Putting the sparkle in the knowledge society', will be held from 13 to 15 May in Antwerp, Belgium.
CRIS 2004 is aimed at promoting scientific discussion and information exchange on research information systems. The event is further intended to foster discussion on novel approaches and ideas on international dialogue, pan-European cooperation, and the transfer and use of information related to CRIS.
Topics at the conference will include the following:
- CRIS supporting the research and development and innovation processes (e.g. supporting a European Research Area, national and international cooperation, multi disciplinary research);
- benefits of CRIS to researchers and other users (students, administrators, decision makers, journalists);
- demands on CRIS for quality;
- technological developments;
- from information to knowledge.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now