Brussels, 10 Mar 2004
The seventh international conference on current research information systems (CRIS 2004), entitled 'Putting the sparkle in the knowledge society', will be held from 13 to 15 May in Antwerp, Belgium.
CRIS 2004 is aimed at promoting scientific discussion and information exchange on research information systems. The event is further intended to foster discussion on novel approaches and ideas on international dialogue, pan-European cooperation, and the transfer and use of information related to CRIS.
Topics at the conference will include the following:
- CRIS supporting the research and development and innovation processes (e.g. supporting a European Research Area, national and international cooperation, multi disciplinary research);
- benefits of CRIS to researchers and other users (students, administrators, decision makers, journalists);
- demands on CRIS for quality;
- technological developments;
- from information to knowledge.
For further information, please consult the following web address: