Brussels, 07 Mar 2005
An interactive information session on the second call for proposals under the 'Citizens and Governance' thematic priority will take place on 8 March from 14:00 until 16:30 CET. The event will be broadcast live on the Internet, and the video will also be available online from 11 March until 13 April.
Viewers can also participate in the event by e-mailing questions, which will either be answered orally, or by return of e-mail. The transmission will be in English, but questions will also be sent in French or German.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now