Brussels, 26 May 2004
Geel (B): A new European concept aiming at harmonisation and further improvement of quality, reliability and performance in chemical analysis was launched last October by three major reference material producers: the Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements (IRMM) of the European Commission's Directorate General Joint Research Centre, the Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und – prüfung (BAM), Germany, and LGC, UK.
Today the ERM® web site and its database are available.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now