Brussels, 10 Mar 2003
A beginner's guide to the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) has been published by the innovation and information technologies observatory at Innov.Europe.
The observatory is a non-profit organisation that promotes innovation in the field of information technologies among European companies, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
The guide, which is available in French, English and German, details the following:
- what businesses need to know and do in order to benefit from European research framework programme funding;
- specific needs for potential SME participants;
- the current innovation climate in Europe in the field of information technologies;
- the thematic areas, as well as new and old instruments;
- how to select partners for projects;
- a review of published proposals;
- a timeline and useful addresses.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: + 33 1 39 52 48 76
SMEs interested in participating in FP6, and in particular in the new instruments, may wish to consult the following web address for a selection of recent presentations by Commission representatives on how to do so: