Brussels, 11 Oct 2002
An information day on technology enhanced learning will be hosted by Proacte on 5 December in Luxembourg.
The event, intended for members of the research community, will provide information on the Sixth Framework Programme, and will present detailed feedback on the expressions of interest submitted in the field of technology enhanced learning.
Other objectives of the meeting include:
- to mobilise the research community to share ideas and experiences
- to offer the possibility to meet partners with similar or complementary interests and competences.
A detailed agenda and registration form will be available on the Proacte website from the end of October.
For further information, please consult the following web address: http://www.proacte.com/meetings/infoday_ Dec2002/agenda.asp
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now