Brussels, 18 May 2004
An information event on marine research within the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will be held in London, UK, on 15 July.
The event is aimed at presenting the activity areas in FP6 that are relevant to the marine sector, especially aquaculture, fisheries and the environment. It will be an opportunity for all stakeholders to network and find out about the opportunities available under FP6.
For more information, please contact:
Dr Nicholas Marchetti
Tel: +44 1302 322633
Fax: +44 1302 388800
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now