Brussels, 4 October 2005
Information on Call for Proposals Euratom Fusion Training Scheme (OJ C244/4 4.10.2005).
1. Specific programme: Euratom Research and Training Programme on Nuclear Energy
2. Activities: Euratom Fusion Training Scheme
3. Call title: Thematic Call in the area of 'Euratom Research and Training programme on Nuclear Energy'
4. Call identifier: EURATOM CALL 2005-6 EFTS
5. Date of publication: 4 October 2005
6. Closure date(s): 31 January 2006 at 17.00 (Brussels local time)
7. Total indicative budget: EUR 8 million
8. Areas called and instruments:
12. Evaluation procedure:
- The evaluation shall follow a single stage procedure.
- Proposals will not be evaluated anonymously.
Any legal entity established in a Member State or Associated State and which is made up of the requested number of participants may be the sole participant in an indirect action.
13. Evaluation criteria: The criteria (including their individual weights and thresholds and the overall threshold) are set out in Annex IV of the work programme for each type of instrument.
14. Indicative evaluation and contractual timetable:
- Evaluation results: estimated to be available within some 3 months after the closure date
- Conclusion of first contracts: it is estimated that the first contracts related to this call will come into force before June 2006.