Student projects from the MA design for interactive media course in the Centre for Electronic Arts at Middlesex University won five places, and were the only United Kingdom representatives in the New Talent Pavilion at MILIA, the international multimedia festival in Cannes this week. Themes included: dance, Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, carbon - based on a chapter from Primo Levi's The Periodic Table - oral history and an Apple computer web site for students. www.cea. mdx.ac.uk.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now