Brussels, 11 Oct 2002
Montpellier, France will host the IDATE 2002 international conference from 21 to 22 November.
The event will examine Europe's place in the digital world, and assess the state of innovation, growth and organisation in the context of a turbulent economic climate.
Erkki Liikanen, EU Commissioner for Enterprise and the Information Society, will be one of the keynote speakers at the conference, along with CEOs from the telecom and online industries.
Specific themes for the conference include:
- Does Europe still have the wireless lead?
- Is high-speed access the next growth engine for European ISPs and telecom operators?
- Which competitive advantages for Europe?
- Is Europe ready for the telecom rebound?
For further information, please consult the following web address: http://www.idate.org
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
- Unrestricted access to the UK and global edition of the THE app on IOS, Android and Kindle Fire
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now