Brussels, 18 Sep 2002
The European Commission has published a call for tenders for the information and communication technologies market watch (The ICT Market W@tch).
The contract concerns the provision of a series of information services concerning the ICT sector in general and its two main sub-sectors defined hereunder:
1. ICT manufacturing
2. ICT services
The core services of the ICT Market W@tch are:
- the provision (collection, analysis and presentation) on the one hand,
- the dissemination, on the other hand, of specialised information regarding the current state of play in the ICT sector and its sub-sectors from both the technological and the business point of view.
The following deliverables are required:
1. reports that will describe and analyse all recent developments in the ICT sector and its sub-sectors;
2. annual report summarising, updating, and analysing the complete overview of the sector and its sub-sectors. It will be followed
by a workshop to be organised by the contractor;
3. bulletins and annual brief summarising the main results of the aforementioned deliverables in a manner presentable to the 'wider audience'. These bulletins will also be uploaded on the dissemination website;
4. an enquiry support service to assist in the reply of ad hoc requests for relevant data and analyses concerning the specific sector and its sub-sectors;
5. press clipping service on major events, reports, conferences surveys and news concerning the ICT sector and its sub-sectors, on a weekly basis, accompanied by similar updates of the website;
6. website used as the main dissemination media.
For further information, please contact:
Attn: Mr F Noel
Rue de la Science
Tel: +32 2 296 2112
Fax +32 2 296 9500
To see the call text, please consult the following web address: http://ted.eur-op.eu.int/static/doccur/e n/en/142624-2002.htm?&SID=&time=Wed%20Se p%2018%2009%3A59%3A01%20GMT+0200%20%28W.% 20Europe%20Daylight%20Time%29%202002
Remarks: The deadline for requesting tender documents is 22.10.2002. The deadline for submitting tender documents is 28.10.2002.
Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Communities at the reference below.