Brussels, 03 Aug 2005
The TECHFILM festival, which presents, awards and makes accessible the latest television programmes and films in the fields of science, technology and the arts, will take place in Hradec Kralove, the Czech Republic, from 7 to 10 November.
The event will also present multimedia and e-learning products aimed at improving education.
The programme also comprises request screenings, seminars for experts and special cinema presentations.
All award-winning programmes will be presented in schools and at other non-commercial festivals throughout the Czech Republic from December 2005 until May 2006.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now