Glasgow University lecturer Ron Thomson has been campaigning for improved campus road safety. He is deeply concerned about the risks to pedestrians from vehicles at one particular junction. Dr Thomson is definitely a man to be listened to on this topic since he is a member of the department of mechanical engineering's ballistics and impact group.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now