The boss of a cash-for-essays company claims that Cambridge University students are his best customers.
Barclay Littlewood, the 28-year-old head of ukessays.com, uses university notice boards to make up to £90,000 a week for essays written to order.
He says that students from Oxford, Manchester, Warwick and Leeds uni-versities have also been drawn to the site.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now