Brussels, 13 Nov 2003
The European small hydropower association is organising an international conference and exhibition on small hydropower, HIDROENERGIA 2004, to take place from 17 to 19 June 2004 in Falkenberg, Sweden.
The conference will bring together specialists and stakeholders in the field from all over the world to discuss overcoming barriers faced by the sector, as well as how to strengthen competitiveness.
Discussions will focus on three main areas: technical and operational innovations; environmental questions; and institutional and financial aspects. The first results of the European thematic network on small hydropower will also be presented at the conference.
A call for papers for the event is open until 30 January 2004, and invites submissions in the three topic areas outlined above.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now