(Photograph) - Hero worship: Angela Cameron, a student at Stow College in Glasgow, sings the part of William Wallace's mother, with Kenny Gair as the hero's father in this week's premiere of the musical Wallace at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama. The musical was written by Stephen Langston, lecturer in music technology at Stow (Star Turn, page 40). Photo: Ashley Coombes.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now