Bob Hepple, master of Clare College, Cambridge, has been named chairman of the Nuffield Council on Bioethics. He will succeed Sir Ian Kennedy.
Professor Hepple, an academic and barrister specialising in employment, human rights and anti-discrimination law, became a member of the Nuffield Council on Bioethics in 2000.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now