Hertfordshire University's Centre for Mental Health Recovery discussed a new approach to treating mental illness this week. The centre played host to the second meeting of the Eastern Region Mental Health Educators' Network at which experts discussed a shift from traditional notions of recovery from symptoms of mental illness to one that is more about patients taking an active role in recovery.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now