My article on a national curriculum was missing the final sentence from the submitted manuscript. That sentence read: "We do, however, need urgently to establish a national forum drawing in all interested parties, where the university curriculum can be seriously examined and its future effectiveness enhanced."
Professional Development Programme
Institute of Education, London
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now