Two product design engineering students can calculate the value of work experience at £200,000. Glasgow School of Art students Gregor Aikman and Danny Kane have marked their graduation this month by setting up their own company with funding from the engineering manufacturer Teknek. The firm was so impressed by the pair during work experience last year that it gave them the start-up funds for a design consultancy company, Meso.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now