(Photograph) - Ghost story: students at Worcester College of Higher Education made ghosts, ghouls and body bags the theme of their Friday 13 protests against tuition fees. Across the country students protested in "Nightmare on Campus", a day of action in advance of the National Union of Students' planned shutdown of further and higher education on March 4, when they hope two million students will walk out of lectures.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now