Brussels, 14 Dec 2004
The Swedish secretariat for gender research, together with the Swedish EU R&D Council and the Nordic institute for women's studies (NIKK), is organising a seminar on gender research in the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) in Brussels on 25 January 2005.
The organisers are keen to discuss the need for greater integration of gender research in the next framework programme, and feel that gender research should be given a significant role, both in terms of policy support and research projects and networks.
For further information, please contact:
Lieve Van Damme
Swedish EU R&D Council
Tel: +32 2 549 0993
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now