Gas warning

January 27, 1995

The National Union of Students has again warned all students to take immediate action after the death of two students from carbon monoxide poisoning from faulty gas appliances in Walsall last weekend. The NUS awareness campaign "Carbon Monoxide -- the silent killer" was launched last year, after six students died in two years.

Please login or register to read this article

Register to continue

Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.

Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:

  • Sign up for the editor's highlights
  • Receive World University Rankings news first
  • Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
  • Participate in reader discussions and post comments

Have your say

Log in or register to post comments