Brussels, 26 October 2006
Getting Ready for the 2007-2013 EU Financing Opportunities
FP7: Seminar on Energy and Environmental European Projects The new EU funding schemes for 2007-2013 shall be soon put in place; furthermore, the first calls under FP7 are expected to be launched by the end of 2006.
The upcoming FP7 provides relevant financial opportunities for entities acting in these fields. The total budget for the next seven years is approximately 53 billion Euro. Understanding the funding mechanism, the general participation rules and being provided with first hand information about these programs considerably increases your chances of developing and implementing your business ideas with the support of the EU future financial instruments.
Attending this seminar is an excellent opportunity for you to:
- be aware about the new funding opportunities within FP7
- learn how to write, implement and evaluate a successful project proposal
- get insight knowledge about how to win a tender
- experience best practices in European Funds application from representatives of companies that succeeded in their applications - why were their projects accepted?
- what are the current and future perspectives for SMEs participation in energy and environment programs, first-hand information provided by EC speakers
- meet potential partners from across Europe for your future projects
Experts from the European Commission, prominent consultants and representatives of companies that succeeded in their applications will be available to answer to your questions and to share with you their practical experiences gained during years of working in the relevant fields.
Date: 7 December 2006
Working language: English
Location: Hilton Brussels Residence
Registration deadline: 30 November 2006