Brussels, 13 Jun 2003
An information day on the Priority 5 of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6), 'Food quality and safety', will take place on 7 July in Rome, Italy.
The main objective of the event is to discuss research into quality and safety in the agro food sector and the rules for participating in the corresponding thematic priority.
It will also highlight the Lazio Region's role in promoting participation in FP6, as well as the funding opportunities available, in particular for small and medium sized enterprises.
The event is being organised by the agency for the promotion of European research (APRE) in association with the Lazio Region.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now