Brussels, 07 May 2004
The Fifth Framework Programme (FP5) project ADVISOR (integrated evaluation for sustainable river basin governance) will host a workshop in Seville, Spain, on 5 July.
The project is seeking to develop a theoretical framework, as well as policy guidelines and practical methods, for the integrated, participatory evaluation and assessment of projects and plans in the context of the Water Framework Directive.
The focus of the workshop will be principles and tools for integrated evaluation in river basin governance. Topics will include: monetary valuation methods; social multi-criteria analysis; participatory modelling and quality assurance procedures.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now