Brussels, 15 Sep 2003
The fourth international conference of the EU funded eForesee project will take place on 13 and 14 November in Corinthia San Gorg, Malta.
The event will analyse the role of foresight in implementing the EU Wider Neighbourhood Policy, and in the structuring of a Euro-Mediterranean Research and Innovation Area.
The final eForesee conference is an opportunity to collate lessons learned and explore the practical dimension of how regional and thematic foresight exercises could add value to the MEDA and Wider Neighbourhood programmes by starting processes that will structure and orient research and innovation activities in Mediterranean extensions of the European Research Area (ERA).
The conference is aimed at:
- Policy-makers from government, academia and industry;
- Research planners, strategists and network coordinators;
- Intermediaries and other organisations in Mediterranean systems of innovation;
- Foresight practitioners in Mediterranean countries;
- Contact Points of MEDA and Wider Neighbourhood programmes.
For further information, please: