Cathy Jamieson, Scotland's Justice Minister, has opened a Centre for Forensic Science at Strathclyde University, the first of its kind in the UK. It will provide educational, research and consultancy services to laboratories, police forces and other agencies and will be the only source of independent forensic science to the criminal justice system from Scottish-based experts.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now