Brussels, Jul 2004
The European Commission has published a call for proposals for specific targeted research projects (STREPs), Coordination actions (CAs) and specific support actions (SSAs) under the 'food quality and safety' thematic area of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
The call covers the following research areas:
- total food chain;
- epidemiology of food-related diseases and allergies;
- impact of food on health;
- traceability processes along the production chain;
- methods of analysis, detection and control;
- safer and environmentally friendly production methods and technologies and healthier foodstuffs;
- impact of animal feel on human health;
- environmental health risks;
- specific support actions.
Interested parties are invited to consult the original call text for details of which instrument is required for each research area.
The total indicative budget for this call is 59 million euro.
To see the full details of the call, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The deadline for submitting proposal documents is 8.2.2005.
Before contacting the Commission, proposers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.