Brussels, Jul 2004
The European Commission has published a call for proposals for specific support actions under the 'food quality and safety' thematic area of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
The call relates to the following priorities:
- realising the European Research Area (ERA) objectives;
- promotion of (small and medium sized enterprise) SME participation;
- stimulating international cooperation;
- linking with candidate countries;
- supporting policy development;
- stimulating exploitation;
- contributing to the EU strategy for life sciences and biotechnology.
The total indicative budget for this call is five million euro.
To see the full details of the call, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The deadline for submitting tender documents is 7.9.2005.
Before contacting the Commission, proposers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.