Brussels, 23 Feb 2004
The first international nanofabrication symposium will take place in Dundalk, Ireland, from 10 to 12 March.
Bringing together nanotechnology companies, researchers, industry and investors, the symposium will focus on the impact nanotechnology has had on industry, and the commercial potential of applied nanotechnology.
The following themes will be also be discussed:
- nanomaterials manufacture;
- nanomeasurement and control;
- analysis and characterisation;
- polymers and nanotechnology;
- environmental impact and global issues;
- applications and technology transfer;
- funding and investment trends;
- intellectual property and legal issues.
For more information, please visit:
or contact the Symposium Chair:
Tel: +353 42 9370574
Fax: +353 9331163