Brussels, 22 Mar 2004
An international conference on the latest technologies available to fight childhood leukemia will be held in London, the UK, from 6 to 10 September.
The conference will give participants the opportunity to exchange experience and ideas on how to combat one of the most widespread terminal diseases affecting children in Europe.
Scientific and medical professionals will be encouraged to discuss new projects and initiatives, as well as factors affecting the incidence of childhood cancers.
Topics will include:
- genetic markers;
- ionising and non-ionising radiation;
- pollutants in air, food and water;
- paternal pre-conceptual exposure;
- infections and population mixing;
- synergistic factors and mechanisms.
For further information, please visit:
or tel: +44 (0) 20 8295 1873